Tuesday 2 November 2010

Same but Different!

These two cards are both made using the same Lili of the Valley stamp from their occasions set but with a totally different style.


This first one is coloured with Promarkers in Lilac shades and mounted on a stitched card with a pattern from Ann's Paper Art. The shaded thread is a Gutterman Sulky thread that I can no longer find a supplier for in the area of the UK that I visit so I have to use it sparingly.I have mounted it all on Lilac card. The sentiment is from the same set of stamps. The background card is the same colour lilac although it doesn't look like it here.



 
 The second card is also coloured with Promarkers and mounted on pink and cream plaid paper from Bearly Mine Designs and I just added some cream ribbon to finish it off.

I hope you like them.

Thank you for looking.

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments, they are really appreciated.
Anne