Friday 12 November 2010

Let's Dance

This is a card I have made  for my amazing niece who will be 20 on Christmas Eve. Every time I use this stamp my husband says is that Sarah, she looks just like this and has danced since she could walk. Sarah is trying to break into the entertainment world as a singer and has been in several talent contests in last few months, in fact she is in the final of one tonight. We heard her sing in the summer and she has a wonderful voice, she just needs to be in the right place at the right time.
Anyway back to the card, the stamp is from the Whiff of Joy City Girls collection called Dancing Willow. I have coloured her with Promarkers. The backing paper is a freebie from Fred She Said. The mount was made with a Nellie Snellen square die which I ran 3/4 of the way through my bug and then turned round and used the other way to make a rectangle. The flower is made with some plain paper flowers from Prima which I coloured with Promarkers to match the card and sprayed with Pearl Glimmer Mist..I can't remember where the leaves came from they were in my stash!

This is being entered for this weeks Lili of the Valley Challenge Anything Goes

By the way the trenches have been filled in today and there is a man with a brush sweeping the road!!

Thank you for looking.

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments, they are really appreciated.
Anne