Monday 1 November 2010

Lili of the Valley

Well it has been a long time coming but at last I have got round to posting again. I just don't seem to have had the enthusiasum to post anything lately although I have been busy making Christmas cards, I think I have got enough now as I had quite a few left from last year.

Anyhow down to business, firstly I was amazed this morning to find out that I had won this weeks Blog Candy at Lili of the Valley, a great start to the week and month, (lets hope it's a sign of things to come and I can finally get back home to the UK).

I  think I have managed to get the hang of colouring with Promarkers and am ready to share on of my results with you all. This is one of the LotV boys stamps and I have used to enter their challenge this week whch is a sketch by Bev. The backing paper is from Dovecraft which I bought ages ago and I have tried to use the colours from it colour the image. The sentiment is from the same set as the stamp. I bought the buttons when I was in the UK in the summer and stripped some string down to single strands to tie them with. I think it has worked out OK.
I don't know where the white line across the top has come from, it seemed to appear when I uploaded it, it certainly is not there in real life!!!

Thank you for looking, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Anne

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the win, this card is lovely. If you've only just started with Promarkers, you're doing really well. I absolutely love them (I'm still quite new to card making). Pop over to my blog some time, the kettle's always on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Anne. Thank you for joining in with the LOTV challenge this week.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments, they are really appreciated.
Anne