Saturday 13 November 2010

Christmas Card

This is one of the Christmas Cards I have made with my Whiff of Joy stamps that I bought earlier in the year. It is coloured with Promarkers, one of my first attempts,  and I have used stardust Stickles on her hat and muff.  Mounted on a Nestabilities Labels 10 in Purple Pearlescent card. The backing sheet is a freebie from Jak.

I am entering it for Whiff of Joy Challenge Christmas Card and Stamp Simply Challenge 165 non Traditional Colours Christmas. This is also for Craft Ann's Challenge Blog .Christmas card using non traditional colours

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Anne

1 comment:

  1. This lovely Anne - I love the colours you've used and that is a lovely stamp. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's and helping us to celebrate our first birthday.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments, they are really appreciated.
Anne