Saturday 8 May 2010

Fashion Peels Offs

I've not really been getting much inspiration lately, just a bit fed up that we still haven't been able to get rid of our house here so that we can move back to the UK. Hopefully something will happen soon.



Believe it or not these two cards were made using Peel Offs. The Dress card was made with a bodice embroidery peel off which I mounted on red card and embroidered with gold thread,and threaded with white ribbon. The skirt was cut from a template I found in one of my magazines,cut from printed paper and folded to give pleats, I used some of the same paper to mount the handbag and added some red gems. The shoes were again peel offs mounted on the same red card as the bodice and again some gold gems.




The second card is also a Peel Off for the hat mounted on deep purple/burgundy card which I dressed up with flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. The head template is from the same magazine as the skirt which I resized to make it fit the hat and cut from flesh colour card. Just a bit of bling to make a necklace. The backing paper is from Papermania Amethyst Infusions collection.

Who says Peel Offs are boring!

Thank you for looking, I appreciate all your comments.


Anne

1 comment:

  1. Well done with those peel offs Anne! You have made a great job with them!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments, they are really appreciated.
Anne