Sunday 23 May 2010

Shopping Spree


I am going to enter this card forWhiff of Joy stamps challenge. I only have 3 0f their stamps but I love them as they are so fine and stamp beautifully. This is from their City Girls Collection. The challenge is Brown and Yellow and another colour. The stamp is coloured with water colour pencils. I have used some new digi backing papers from Bearly Mine Designs, they have some wonderful papers. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The jewels are a bargain I got from a pound shop in the UK, a pack of 3 emery boards covered with these in various colours!

Thank you for looking your comments are greatly appreciated.

Anne

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a fabulous card, the papers are so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at WOJ this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments, they are really appreciated.
Anne