Tuesday 25 May 2010

Another City Girl



This is another of the Whiff of Joy City Girl stamps. This time I have used pearlescent water colours for the dress and watercolour pencils for the skin and hair. The background paper is from a pad of K & Co paper that I bought when I first started card making and have hardly used. The green card is a limey green pearlescent that I bought when I was in the UK at Easter. I used a Woodware punch to make the central strip.
I am going to enter this for a few challenges :-

Sketch and Stash Challenge 36

Charisma Cardz Challenge 20 3D

Spoonful of Sugar Challenge 105 Celebration

Crafy Ann's Challenge 15 Lots of Colour.

I hope it is suitable for all of these. I think it is OK.
Sorry the picture is a bit pale. I now have to rely on my camera now as the new printer I bought last week is only a printer and not a scanner as well which is what I was using before.
Thank you for looking. I appreciate your comments.

Anne

6 comments:

  1. Really lovely card Anne and such a lovely image - I wonder if this is her first glass of champagne? Thank you for joining us for the blog hop at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my this is beautiful,gorgeous paper and so beautifully put together...love it:)

    thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an elegant card Anne, love how you put those papers and image together, so pretty!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card love the bp and that image is beautiful thank you for sharing this with us at Crafty Ann's
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card Anne and thank you for your supportive comments.
    Good luck in my draw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo, this is gorgeous, Anne.
    I do love this image, and such beautiful paper too.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Crafty Ann's

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments, they are really appreciated.
Anne