Tuesday 27 April 2010

Same Stamp Different Card



While I was in the UK one of the ladies I met up with was selling off her stamps. This is one that I bought, I'm not certain what make it is but I thought it would be useful.
The red card I coloured the stamp with my pearlescent water colour paints and cut out the Butterfly. The red paper is from a Papermania Oriental Spice pack which I stamped with a swirl in Versamark and heat embossed with gold. The butterfly is mounted on sticky pad and finished with gold Stickles on the body and antlers.


The other card has the wings only cut out of a Nestabilities label and mounted on a larger label.
The paper is a K& Co one that I have had for ages. The blue strip is paper lace that I coloured with the same paint as in the butterfly. I'm not sure about the colours on this one but I think it works.

Thank you for looking. your comments are greatly appreciate.

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments, they are really appreciated.
Anne