Tuesday 31 May 2011

Rock On

Last week I went to the Range!!!! (fatal) and found a new set of mens stamps by Papermania which I thought would be useful, it's always so difficult to know what to make for men.  This is one of the stamps from the set, the others are mainly sports, coloured with Promarkers and mounted on paper from Bearly Mine Designs Donna really has some wonderful papers. I added some buttons with some red Card Candy to so that they looked like records.

 Charisma Cards Challenge Boy Oh Boy


This is using one of the sport stamps which I stamped with Stampin Up Close to Cocoa ink to give a vintage look. Simple but effective.

Thank you for taking the time to visit, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Anne

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, two brilliant cards. I love the images and papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne I agree finding what to do for a man's card is not easy. I usually opt for some thing to do with their hobby. These look good for teenagers who are doubly difficult. Sue X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are fabulous! Love the design and embellishments! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you have time to stop by, I'm giving away some blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant stamps, even if most of the youngsters have no idea what records are/were lol! Like both your cards
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments, they are really appreciated.
Anne