Wednesday 2 October 2013

Wonderful News

Well I bet your surprised to see me posting again. Life has been rather hectic over the last 12 months but hopefully things will get back to normal soon.

The wonderful news is that after 5 long years we have at last managed to sell our house in Cyprus and can now get on with the rest of our lives here in the UK.  You can't imagine the relief to have this off our hands at last.

Another reason for this post is also to let you know of the wonder full candy Jak Heath has here.  A wonderful Daylight lamp that would be any crafters dream.

I hope to be back soon with a card or two but don't hold your breath it might take a while.

ANNE

1 comment:

  1. READ CAREFULLY TO HELP SOMEONE
    My name is clara i'm from uk,i want to use this opportunity to disclose a vital information which I was asked not to.i have a brother who work as an anonymous he was the one who told me about this FREE CARD that you can used in buying and cash out a limit amount of money.he further told me their manager specialize in doing FREE CARD that he his going to send me his email but i should not expose him to manager in case he ask me how i got his email, that i found it on the internet so two days after i contacted him he reply was what's your name and how did you got my email which i told him exactly what my brother told me so after that he further asked me how he can be off help to me which i did by explaining my financial situation.After my explanation he asked some question which i answer then he reply by telling me he his a God fearing man that he was touch by my story that his going to help me.i was so happy he didn't rejected my offer.   So after the interaction he ask me to give him some days that he will get back to me,then after a week interval in the morning i receive a package unknowingly to me he was the FREE CARD follow by the instruction how am going to register and used it.today making it a year plus that have been using this FREE CARD.  NOTE;my major aim of revealing this information is because someone out there is passing through financial challenge you can as well reach him via email [officialfreecardmanager@gmail.com]
     TRY YOUR LUCK WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments, they are really appreciated.
Anne