Tuesday 26 June 2012

Birthday Card for my Son



This is the card I made for my younger son for his Birthday last week.  He loves fast cars and all sorts of Extreme Sports, the trouble is I am beginning to run out of ideas for something different.
The image is one of a set from Papermania last year, coloured with Promarkers. The birthday sentiment is from Lili of the Valley, I used a bit of ribbon to make it look like a rosette.  The banner tag is from one of the sets of Spellbinders that I bought while we were in the USA the other week.  They were so cheap over there compared with here in the UK.  The backing paper is one I found saved on my computer and I don't know where it came from but I thought it looked appropriate.

Thank you for taking the time to visit, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Anne

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card hun, gorgeous photos of the wedding too...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments, they are really appreciated.
Anne