Friday 15 April 2011

Just A Note

I have been experimenting today and this is the result,. The idea came from my friend Chrissie. I hope you don't mind Chrissie. I bought a set of tree stamps by Sheena Douglas at the Make It Show and I've only just got round to trying them. The background panel is Old Paper Distress ink and the tree is stamped with Stampin Up Chocolate Chip. The sentiment is from a set I bought last week at Shepton Mallet I think by Hero Arts. I mounted it on Chocolate card and then on the main card, I'm not confident enough yet to stamp straight onto the main card!.

Thank you for taking the time to visit, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Anne

1 comment:

  1. I've only just spotted this Anne.. I'm flattered!
    I think it looks simply fab...but then it's my kind of thing!
    Super!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments, they are really appreciated.
Anne