Friday 11 March 2011

Back Home

Well at last I am back in the UK and everything is unpacked, I even have part of a room dedicated to Craft rather than working on the dining table. I hope we will be able to stay here in this home for some time but as it only rented we may have to move again when we sell in Cyprus.

I am now sorting out all the goodies I bought when I was here at Christmas as well as the bargains I got at the Make It show in Farnborough a couple of weeks ago. Unmounted stamps to be cut out and mounted ready for use, new Spellbinders and Maranne dies to be tried out as well as a bargain Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page set. I am going to have a ball.

Hopefully I will be back posting again next week with some new creations, need to get my creative juices going again,

Anne

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to Blogland, Anne!

    Will you be going to the Shepton Mallet show in April? I'll be there on the Thursday.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments, they are really appreciated.
Anne