Thursday 17 June 2010

Xtra Special

Just a quick post today (although this card has taken about 3 weeks to make because of my printer problems).
One of the ladies I meet up with when I am back in the UK will be 90 next month and she looks and acts no more than 75, she is an amazing lady. I was told her likes were Blue and pastel colours, Flowers and Butterflies so I think I have included everything.
This is another gatefold card using Nestabilities Mega Rectangles. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the paper is from Bearly Mine Designs. The pearls and ribbon which is a very pale blue are all from my stash. The butterfly is an holographic peel off mounted on acrylic and tiny pearls added.

This will be entered for My Time to Craft Challenge which this time is Xtra Special.  This lady is certainly that!

Thank you for looking

Anne

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne I'm really sorry I didn't get around to commenting on this last week! Spending a few days away with my son put me very behind!
    This is a very special creation!
    Thanks for joining in with the challenge once more at MTTC!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments, they are really appreciated.
Anne