Sunday, 15 May 2011

Vintage


This card is made using a Kanban Topper from a set I bought a couple of years ago and never got round to using. The backing papers are from Bearly Mine Designs Shabby Vintage set mounted on some copper coloured pearlescent card that I bought at a sale last week, (I only bought 2 sheets, wish I had bought them all, they were only 5p a sheet!) punched with a Martha Stewart punch. The Cherry Blossom and and roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the buds are from my stash, I can't remember where I got them. I used a Marrianne Designs Bird on a leaf die and just cut the leaves to finish off.  The sentiment is from a set by Hero Arts
This is for two challenges
Bearly Mine Designs Challenge 10 Vintage Easel Card  this is the first time I've made a twisted easel, I think I got it right.
Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge 23 Mums are Special Sketch.

Thank you for taking the time to visit, your comments are greatly appreciaed.


Anne

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine ……..

    Hugs Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is such a pretty card I love the way you have placed the flowers :D You have really got the vintage feel.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful side easel! Great job!
    Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Sketch Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card anne, haven't tried an easel card yet, but might give it a go now I've seen your lovely card.
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderul make, just loving that vintage feel

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Anne, what a beautiful card, my kind of card. I live in Verwood and would love to get in touch. Regards Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ursula I would love to get in touch also, if you like to email me at anne@kerisk.com that would be great and then perhaps we can meet up somewhere.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments, they are really appreciated.
Anne