Monday, 4 April 2011

A Pressie for You

This little cutie with the parcels is from Lili of the Valley and is part of another lot of goodies that I won, wasn't I a lucky girl!!  She is again coloured with Promarkers and mounted on paper from a set that came with one of my magazines. I add Stickles Glitter Glue to her headband and the bottom of her skirt although it doesn't show up in the picture. In fact it is a pretty awful picture, even with a bit of editing, I really will try to get some better pictures if I can figure out how to get a better focus on my camera. The flowers I think are from Wild Orchid Crafts, they were also part of the goodies I won from Donna at Bearly Mine Designs. I think the lace was from Joanna Sheen, it was in my stash.

This will be entered for the Wild Orchid Challenge as I used their sketch.

Thank you for taking the time to visit, your comments are really appreciated.

Anne

2 comments:

  1. Anne this is just adorable! Thanks for joining us at WOC x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this card could do with some sun back please send on !!!! Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments, they are really appreciated.
Anne